Corn bread is a great accompaniment to your favorite dinners. With this grain-free, paleo corn bread recipe, you will be able to enjoy the texture and flavors of corn bread without forsaking your health and wellbeing. Serve this paleo cornbread with your favorite chili recipe, or just on its own with creamy grass-fed butter.
“I call these corn bread because you almost don’t know the difference! To my surprise, they were gobbled down by the kiddos. The dough also make an excellent pizza dough
- 1/2 C coconut flour
- 3 Tbs. arrowroot starch
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. unrefined salt
- 3/4 C almond milk, raw milk, or yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Coconut oil or butter, melted
- 3 organic eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons organic honey
- Preheat at 350
- Put all dry ingredients in a food processor.
- Mix all wet ingredients in a bowl and slowly pour into the food processor while pulsing at first then working your way up to a low speed until a dough forms.
- Pour into an 8×8 baking dish/pan greased with coconut oil or muffin tins
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until done by sticking a toothpick in the middle and if it comes out clean, it’s done.
- Serve as you would cornbread with butter and honey, with chili, or you can use the dough to make mini pizzas.”