Vanilla pudding is a kid and adult favorite. This homemade, natural vanilla pudding recipe is egg-less and made with organic milk, organic sugar, and good butter (along with a few more natural ingredients). Your whole family will love this vanilla pudding recipe!
- 2 1/2 cups half-and-half or whole organic milk
- 1/3 cup organic sugar (rapudura or honey) or even a little less
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 vanilla bean or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons organic tapioca starch
- 2 tablespoons unsalted organic butter, softened (optional but really it makes it delicious)
1. Add 2 cups of half-and-half or milk, sugar and salt in a small or medium sauce pot over medium-low heat. If using a vanilla bean, split in half lengthwise and scrape seeds into milk or half-and-half using small sharp knife, then add pod. Cook just until mixture begins to steam.”